Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sharing a letter about receiving guidance from God

I wrote this letter as a reply to a client / student's questions about our session geared toward her purpose. It felt like I should share it:

You are a treasure! Remember that in each moment, your purpose is to be connected to the Divine and allowing that to express in the highest possible way in each moment even if it is new.. 

"Here I Am Lord." or "What now God." Are some of my mantras to make sure I stay present to God's Omnipresent and ever changing guidance..
I actually went to Unity classes and got over 25 credits in less than a year which is unheard of.. then suddenly just like that, there weren't any classes available to me and I knew that when before, God wanted me to be a unity minister, it had then changed or delayed.. I said, "what now god?" And I was told to study a new path of energy healing and focus on it.. although God probably never intended for me to be a Unity Minister, God told me what to do for the moment in order to get me to where I am meant to be as I unfold ans become more and more United with Him and His Will.. from where we are now, we may get extremely overwhelmed to know the whole plan, or the greatness God will draw out of us. God meets us where we are to bring us along our path and guides us in ways we can hear. It's incredible! Also, to make sure we are in constant communion and reliance upon God, we cannot know the full plan.. the reigns are notnours, and we are never meant to do One single thing alone, without God. So heed to the calls from the Lord and know that it will probably change from what you thought was your path, but God always knows best and guides you with Care. 

I have again moved away from that particular energy healing but had so much to gain from it, internally and personally that anything else may not have been able to reach me at that point. 

When you are praying to God, say something from your heart with the willingness and effect of being open and willing to connect directly with God to receive your answers and to feel safe in doing so. That you are willing to see God's will for you and see Who you are when you follow God's highest will for you. 

Love surrounds you, 
Kristen Tenpenny 
www.SatyaPrema.com



No comments:

Post a Comment