Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Miracles in time

I'll share A few instantaneously answered prayers of the week:

I pray that each of us have clarity and alignment on your desires to pray for and that you may experince the answers in and for The Highest Good in Divine Time :)

I went into my dark closet for a six-hour silent meditation on Saturday. It was invigorating, inspiring, purifying and exactly what I needed. I will share one funny cute story about it. In the beginning I asked God to feed me because I did not want to break for a lunch break. So I saw felt smelled and tasted an orange slice then after some amazing visions and clarity I've was given an avocado with a sprig of Dill was shown to me. Shortly after that vision my partner comes knocking on the closet door opens it and asks me if I want an orange slice. I held my hand out and I received (in silent amazement). Another hour later she showed up with smashed avocado and dill ;)



At the group sound healing last night (at the BEAUTIFUL Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales, Fl) some fun things happened. I prayed that nobody snore during the class since in the past it has Disturbed many. Then I noticed that my stick on the handle clang into the crystal bowl a couple of times and that would definitely keep people awake but it's not very enjoyable. So I clarified my prayer and I said God, please have nobody snore but without me making any mistakes and while it being pleasurable , healthful and memorably enjoyable. Nobody snored during the class at all and multiple people came up to me and specifically said it was so "enjoyable".

Also, while I was praying for cleansing of the heart chakras for everyone simultaneously playing the heart chakra Anciebt Tibetan Singing Bowl; There was a couple in front of me: the woman was laying down with her head toward the Bowls lying on her back and the man was sitting straight up facing me. After praying for anything blocking us from receiving love to be removed he visibly started stretching his shoulders and then he turned over and laid down on his back next to his girlfriend and held her hand and I started praying for generative love.

After class, all of the attendees came up to ask questions and see the bowls close up I told them that it was funny that many people were fidgeting while I was cleansing and amplifying the third eye and I explained that I pray while I'm playing for cleansing and then I pray to invoke beautiful things after the cleansing. They looked very curious so I said an example was during the third eye opening I prayed for them to be able to sense the Holy Spirit and their eyes lit up with excitement and they said: "I felt the Holy Spirit! :-) I opened up to and since to the Holy Spirit! Which I have also been praying to be able to do."

So fun I was inspired to share..

Helpful visualization to get in touch with your Soul's wants before praying specifics:

Tap into how you want to feel and feel it before you need anything to make you feel that way.. thinking about feeling peaceful, loved, respected, and with plenty of time for your needs to be met at work and at home. Keep yourself from thinking about how it's not, your past reality does not need to create your future reality but you must practice the discipline in creating your own feelings and vibrations first.

Practice!

Love surrounds you,
Kristen Tenpenny

www.SatyaPrema.com

No comments:

Post a Comment