Sunday, April 23, 2017

Client urgency

It's a Divine day to rest! I pray that you soak in every thing you need for a restful, yet joyful existence today and all days after!

 I had a client call me to tell me he urgently needed a session and I was the one he needed. He has been diving into all things energy and spiritual for well over 30 years so I was quite taken aback. Then he proceeded to tell me that he works with his Natropathic Doctor who is his cousin every week on his health and she told him that she couldn't believe the transformation she saw in him after one hour session with me. She said, "Kristen Tenpenny is truly amazing, you need to go back to her, you NEED to get another session!"

I've never even met this woman, so I was pretty shocked to hear this kind of statement. She noticed the huge changes and shifts from within him right after our session and is lucky enough to see him every week to know that it was significant.

So with that said, he is getting me to go to St. Pete area today to give him a one on one ans offer mini sessions for people to try at his place around 5pm-8pm.
Let me know if you'd like to try it out!

I feel absolutely honored and excited that people who have been in my field for so long and experienced so many people and ways of healing notice a drastic and permanent change in the healing energy offered by coming to my healing.
I know that when people come to me, they are really ready to change, heal, and let go of some things that have been holding themy back. So it's not me, it's then being ready for the energy I hold for them. ;)


With that said, do I have permission to download in you that you know how to feel ready and strong enough for Divine transformation. And to let go of anything less than Pure Love without conditions in the greatest and highest time ans way without feeling overwhelmed or through pain, but with grace, ease, and joy? :)

Love surrounds you,
Kristen Tenpenny
www.satyapremaetherealarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment